1. contact details such as customer name, email address, www.sahyadriconstructions.com account password, phone number and shipping address
2. Transaction or banking details such as credit card number, cardholder name, expiration date and CVV or other information as required for internet banking or other payment instruments. To be held by our Payment Gateway partner (CC Avenue) which ensure the highest standards of safety and security of the user’s information.
3. Previous orders and transactions including the service and pricing details, the date of purchase, transaction information, payment history etc.
4. Session log information on our site which includes the user’s navigation within the site, source of traffic, IP address (from which we can approximately determine user location), browser type, browser language, operating system, date and time of request etc.
5. Email communication by any user or customer directly with Sahyadri Constructions such as service enquiry, order and transaction related information, disputes or complaints etc.
1. User and customer information will be sharable with our subsidiaries, affiliates and partners which are also involved in delivering the service to you as a customer in your buying process.
2. We use some of the user and customer information defined above to understand customer behavior and thus offer better and more relevant experiences. It shall also be used in an aggregated form to compile statistical and demographical profiles for our business and marketing activities.
3. This information shall be used to inform the users about offers and deals, new launches, order and service status, as well as other promotional and informational content.
4. This will also be used to understand and analyze customer preferences, buying patterns and behavior at an aggregate level.
5. We use IP address, traffic sources, user navigation across the site, browser and OS information etc. to measure overall site performance in terms of number of users, user engagement, time spent by users on the site etc.
6. We use user or customer information, in case required, in aspects such as legal disputes or other legal processes; comply with any statutory or regulatory requirement; troubleshoot problems; detect and protect against error, fraud and other criminal or illegal activity; collect fees owed; enforce our terms and conditions; prevent abuse of our services; prevent violation of the rights of third parties, other users or the general public