Sahyadri Constructions ensures that every transaction conducted with us is in a safe and secure environment. We value the trust placed in us. Please read this document on payments and the security ensured.
The payment options provided by Sahyadri Constructions:
On our website:
Do you offer Payment on Delivery options (Cash)?
What should I keep handy for my online transaction?
1. For Credit Cards: the details of card holder name, number, CVV and expiry date. Apart from this you also need to have your 3D secure password / OAC.
2. For Debit Cards: the details of card holder name, number, CVV and expiry date, 3D secure authorization and OAC or IPIN as well.
3. For Net Banking: account number as well as IPIN..
Does sahyadriconstructions.com store card or account information?
What other things should be kept in mind during an online transaction?
1. During the payment process using net banking, redirections may be given to the concerned bank website. Once the transaction is completed it will be brought back to our website with the order details; a copy of which can be kept.
2. Please do no press the browser back button when the transaction is still currently being done.
What if a transaction fails?
Transactions could fail due to multiple reasons. Please check for the following:
1. Information passed on to payment gateway is accurate i.e.: account details, billing address, password (for net banking)
2. Internet connection.
If an account has been debited after a payment failure, it will be rolled back within 7 working days. Please direct all questions and further clarifications regarding the above statement to firstname.lastname@example.org